IGS is located on the first floor of Moses Hall (ground floor if you are entering at the level of the east courtyard; one floor down if you are entering from the north side of the building).
Moses Hall is on the southeast side of the UC Berkeley campus. See the campus map for further detail.
- The campus area is served by BART and AC Transit; see the campus Directions & Parking page for more details.
- View an online map and request directions from Google.
- or get directions from the UC Berkeley Visitor Information page.
After arriving on campus, to reach IGS on foot
- From Bancroft and Bowditch, walk downhill along Bancroft Way. Walk up the stairs to your right after the Hearst Memorial Gym and follow the path. You will go through a breezeway under Barrows Hall and into a traffic circle. Walk through the traffic circle, over the Strawberry Creek bridge and into a courtyard. Moses Hall and the entrance to IGS will be on your left.
- From the Campanile (Sather Tower), walk southwest to the staircase between Moses Hall and Stephens Hall. Walk down the stairs and through the courtyard; the entrance to IGS will be on your right.
- From Sather Gate on Sproul Plaza, walk east of Sproul Hall (on Eshleman Road). Barrows Hall will be on your right. Turn left at the traffic circle and walk over the bridge. The entrance to IGS will be on your left just after you enter the courtyard.