Trump, One Year Later
A panel discussion that will reflect on President Trump one year after his shocking election victory. The panel will include a pro-Trump conservative, an anti-Trump conservative, and two faculty members critical chiefly from the center-left, offering a many-sided examination of the extraordinary Trump phenomenon.
- R.J. Pestritto, Graduate School of Statesmanship, Hillsdale College
- Michael Uhlamnn, Claremont Graduate University
- Thomas Mann, Institute of Governmental Studies, UC Berkeley
- Terri Bimes, Institute of Governmental Studies, UC Berkeley
- Moderator: Steven Hayward, IGS