The IGS Library is closed in compliance with the State's shelter-in-place order, but IGS library staff are very much available for research and reference help via phone, email, or video chat. Please contact us at igsl [at] berkeley.edu with questions or to schedule an appointment.
Please see the following links for information on campus-wide library services:
- Library services and resources during COVID-19
- How to use the Oski Xpress pickup service
- Need a book from the UC Berkeley Library while we’re sheltering in place? Check here first. (with step-by-step video on HathiTrust ETAS)
- The latest news on Library services and an FAQ
- For new students: Welcome to the UC Berkeley Library! Here’s what you need to know.
Note: The due date for all items due between March 1, 2020 and beyond has been extended to February 1, 2021.
This list provides quick access to many ebook collections available from the UC Berkeley Library. For more information, see eBooks at Berkeley.
- Ebook Central (ProQuest)
- Project Muse
- O-Reilly for Higher Education
- Springer Electronic Book Package
- OverDrive eBooks and Audiobooks
When you are off-campus, you can use EZProxy or VPN full tunnel to authenticate yourself as a Berkeley student, faculty, or staff to access the wealth of resources licensed for our community. See details for connecting to the Library from off campus.